Does Liproxenol really work?

Track your progress with Liproxenol here

Does Liproxenol really work?

Postby TillyB » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:50 pm

Hi there,

I'm a 33 year old who has recently popped on rather a lot of weight (studying at home all day this year in close proximity to the fridge) and who is desperate to lose it for the NZ summer. My partner's family are visiting from overseas over December/January as is an old friend of mine. I absolutely have to lose the 10 kg I have piled on before they arrive.
My other motivations for losing weight include my dive in self esteem (I'm tired of being self conscious when I go out and wearing the same clothes all the time). I also feel sorry for my poor partner, who wants me to be happier with myself.
So, I've started Liproxenol, figuring that keeping this discussion up will force me to be accountable (even if it's only me reading it!). I'm not entirely convinced that they work for everyone, I must admit to being skeptical but desperate. So, I'm keeping this post in order to measure any progress and the effectiveness of the pills.
I should point out that I'll be eating healthily and exercising regularly as part of the plan, otherwise I feel that I may not get the maximum benefit of the pills; I don't particularly want to be on them for an extended period of time.
So, here are my starting stats, I begin the pills tomorrow and I'll update my progress as I go:
Height: 5ft 7 (170cm)
Current weight: 70.3 kg
Goal weight: 60 kg

Wish me luck!
TillyB

Re: Does Liproxenol really work?

Postby Jodyadams » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:09 pm

Hi TillyB! I wish you all the best! I hope lipro will work well on you too! :)
Jodyadams

Postby wanderlust » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:12 am

Hi TillyB! Reading through the forum made me see that the pills doesn't work on everyone. But the only way to know if it would work on you is to try it.. I was also skeptical when I ordered. I have already lost some weight. I admit... I still have some doubts. I think the only way to erase the doubts is to have continuous weight loss. So, I am keeping my fingers crossed that the pills continue their effect on me. I also hope that Lipro would work well on you. Good luck!
wanderlust

Postby Patty » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:08 pm

@Tillyb: Hello there! Exercise and a healthy diet along with these pills will give you great result. Good luck on your journey! :)
Patty

Postby aMAEzingMAE » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:50 am

having an exercise is really good. we're used to being afraid that exercise has to be vigorous to be worth our time. The truth is, movement is movement and the more you do, the healthier you'll be. Even moderate activities like chores, gardening and walking can make a difference. do you have a specific diet plan? good luck
aMAEzingMAE

Postby TillyB » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:00 pm

70.6 kg one week in -have actually put on 0.3 kg. How disappointing, they're obviously not working on me. Can't say I'm too surprised though, I haven't felt the appetite suppression at all -anyone else taken a week for it to kick in?
Well, hopefully I haven't wasted my money too much, I must admit to doing only one run and one Pilates class this week, not really much. Plus, my time of the month is looming which usually means I eat like a horse before hand.
Ok, so will give it another week, maybe popping 2 piIls each time instead of one. I've read on the forum that it didn't work for some people till the second week, so I'm hoping that's me...:(
TillyB

Postby TillyB » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Oh, and thanks for the kind comments.
TillyB

Postby ava » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:26 pm

hi, tilly. yes, liproxenol does work. been very cooperative with me so far.
I lost 5.5kg total in 4 weeks which make me believe it does work.
let's keep our fingers crossed you will get better result next time.
ava

Postby wanderlust » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:15 pm

oh, that's too bad. I just lost weight again.. I hope they start working on you soon. Good luck!
wanderlust

Postby karissa » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:35 pm

yes, Tilly, lipro is really working.
unfortunately not all (as you knew) get to lose weight right away.
patience will be useful then. continue taking the pills and wait for it to take effect.
you'll have your time.
karissa

Postby doglover1 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:08 am

Lipro works for me with or without exercise. But I would still suggest we have one. I walk my dog and other people's dogs most of the time and that adds up to my success stories week by week by week.
doglover1

Postby soozin » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:53 am

I got my liproxenol tabs about 3 weeks ago and I haven't noticed a thing! I exercise 3 x per week for 90 minutes each time, and do a bit of cardio work. I eat very healthily and no junk food as I grow my own veges so I live on salads and proteins and stay off carbs but to no avail. I do not feel an energy bursts as it claims but I have noticed that sometimes I am not hungry so it's curbed my hunger and I'm not sure if that is good.. when that happens, I do make myself eat something, a healthy snack like a bit of cos lettuce with a bit of feta cheese and that's filling enough.

I haven't given up yet so am still taking the pills as directed and they're not losing me any weight...

:cry: :?: :shock: :?
soozin

Postby aMAEzingMAE » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:42 pm

soozin wrote:I got my liproxenol tabs about 3 weeks ago and I haven't noticed a thing! I exercise 3 x per week for 90 minutes each time, and do a bit of cardio work. I eat very healthily and no junk food as I grow my own veges so I live on salads and proteins and stay off carbs but to no avail. I do not feel an energy bursts as it claims but I have noticed that sometimes I am not hungry so it's curbed my hunger and I'm not sure if that is good.. when that happens, I do make myself eat something, a healthy snack like a bit of cos lettuce with a bit of feta cheese and that's filling enough.

I haven't given up yet so am still taking the pills as directed and they're not losing me any weight...

:cry: :?: :shock: :?

sorry to hear about that, soozin. some people don't see changes in an instant. have you tried eating small frequent meals? as for me, that kind of eating habit is really effective. good to know you're into some physical activities. here's hoping you could see great results real soon. continue on being positive no matter what. we're all here to support you. all the best! :)
aMAEzingMAE

Postby soozin » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:35 am

I am drinking about four or five litres a day of water, eating small meals, like 5 small ones per day based on proteins and leafy veges which are fresh and exercising has slowed down a bit due to my heavy study schedule. Though I have felt not being hungry so don't eat much then, but not eating is not good for me.. so I tend to pick and eat at regular times of the day. I haven't lost much weight in three weeks so I'm a little disappointed.
soozin

Postby wanderlust » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:37 am

Hi soozin! Any of your clothes getting a little loose? have you tried to measure yourself? And how's your health in general? Do you have any condition (PCOS or thyroid problems) that could hinder you from losing weight? How many Liproxenol pills are you taking in a day? Is it the usual 2 Lipro pills a day? Have you tried taking 3 (or the maximum 4) pills? I really hope you start seeing some weight loss soon!
wanderlust

Postby Rawn » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:28 pm

Hi Soozin
Have you lost any weight yet? Is there a reason that u r not eating carbs?
Rawn

Return to Your Liproxenol Journey